Due to our inability to have the shop open on 4/20, we have extended our 4/20 specials through this Saturday 4/27... it didn't get posted on here, so if you came in and asked, we will extend the prices through May 1, 2013. We sincerely regret any inconvenience our closure for the day caused, and we appreciate your understanding.
So - Call and come in to take advantage of our special pricing - saving up to 25% when you have your cannabis converted to a Smokeless Cannabis Remedy. (You will be so glad you did!)
20 Specials to Celebrate 420
You bring us at least 1 oz of your Cannabis and 4-20’s ($80) and we will make you one of the following selections:
· 200 Capsules
· 2# Organic Shortening
· Pint Cooking Oil + 8 oz Salve with wax
· Pint Cooking Oil + Pint of Tincture
· Pint Cooking Oil + 100 Capsules
· 1# Organic Shortening + 1# Organic Refined Coconut Oil
· 1# Organic Shortening + 1# Double Clarified Butter
· 1# Organic Shortening + 1 Pint of Tincture
· 1 Pint of Tincture + 8 oz Massage Oil
· 4 oz Salve w/ wax + 8 oz Massage Oil
· 100 Capsules + Pint Heavy Cream
· 2# Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil
· 24 oz Organic Peanut Butter, no honey
· 4 oz Salve w/wax + 100 Capsules
· Double Clarified Butter + 4 oz Salve w/wax
· 8 oz Super Salve*
· 4 oz Super Salve* + 50 Capsules
· Pint Tincture + 4 oz Extra Strength Massage Oil*
· 4 oz Super Salve* + ½ Pint Tincture
· ACKR Oil Processing*, up to 4 oz of flowers processed
* indicates you must bring quality bud to have this product made.
Offer valid 4/4/13 to 4/27/13, see store for details. OMMP card required for Smokeless Cannabis Remedy purchases. Vintage Kitchen and miscellaneous glass store is open to the public.
Be sure and get your Better Urban Dirt while you're here!
2300 Ferry St SW, Suite 1 – Albany, OR 97322
We were recently informed that we will be the Featured Business in the flagship issue of the grassroots publication, "NW American Hemp News". The first issue is scheduled to debut the first week of May. Today is the interview - I'm excited!
We are delighted to be the subject of Sharon Letts', "Road Trip, In Search Of Good Medicine" in the 4/20 Issue of Defending Our Patients Everywhere (D.O.P.E.) Magazine. Click HERE to read the article. For those who may not have a lot of experience with magazines online, let me give you a bit of advice on how to read it (as taught to me by Kendra!) It's easy, really. Across the top of the screen from left to right you will see an oval, two small squares together, arrows pointing left and right, a single page, two pages (dimmed out) and an X in a white circle. For easiest reading, click on the single page and you'll be at the start of the article. Your up and down arrows will navigate the page, or you may use their arrow at the bottom of the page.
We are hoping to have print copies available in the shop soon.
Many thanks to Sharon Letts writing such a delightful article, and to D.O.P.E. Magazine for publishing it.
To go to our HOME page, click HERE
I'm Rhea ... I own the place. My beautiful daughter Kendra and I opened Albany's Canna Kitchen & Research, LLC on 11/11/11. She grew up, married, and moved away ... life has continued and we've had to make a number of changes and adjustments to continue. I am very excited to be teaching people how to make life-changing, life-saving Smokeless Cannabis Remedies.