Common side effects include: (<--- did you note that it says COMMON side effects? Your child can pretty much count on them.)
- Decreased appetite
- Mood swings
- Blurred vision
- Weight loss
- Trouble sleeping
- Increased blood pressure
- Fast heart beat
- Stomach pain
- Increased sweating
- Dry mouth
- Shaking (tremor)
Are you really going to give that to your child?
Here is more important information you need to know about this poison:
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Quillivant XR is a federally controlled substance (CII) because it can be abused or lead to dependence. Keep Quillivant XR in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away Quillivant XR may harm others and is against the law. Tell your doctor if you or your child have (or have a family history of) ever abused or been dependent on alcohol, prescription medicines, or street drugs.
Quillivant XR should not be taken if you or your child are allergic to methylphenidate hydrochloride, or any of the ingredients in Quillivant XR, or are taking or have taken within the past 14 days an antidepression medicine called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor or MAOI.
Heart-related problems have been reported with methylphenidate hydrochloride and other stimulant medications:
- Sudden death (HELLO! Yes! that says sudden death!) in patients who have heart problems or heart defects (these can often be unknown)
- Stroke and heart attack in adults (Sometimes with this, sudden death would have been more pleasurable)
- Increased blood pressure and heart rate (Cannabis decreases blood pressure and only occasionally increases heart rate, and that is easily overcome.)
---> Mental (psychiatric) problems can be caused or worsened by methylphenidate hydrochloride and other stimulant medications: (this bold emphasis added by writer).
- New or worse behavior or thought problems
- New or worsening bipolar symptoms
- New or worsening psychotic symptoms (such as hearing voices, believing things that are not true, are suspicious)
Quillivant XR may not be right for you. Tell your doctor if:
- You or your child have heart problems, heart defects, or high blood pressure
- You or your child have mental problems including psychosis (hearing voices, believing things that are not true, are suspicious), mania, bipolar illness, or depression or about a family history of suicide, bipolar illness or depression
- You are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if Quillivant XR will harm your unborn baby. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- You are breastfeeding or plan to breast feed. Quillivant XR passes into your breast milk. You and your doctor should decide if you will take Quillivant XR or breast feed
But wait, there's more! If that isn't enough, below that and before it lists the "common side effects" it says,
"Possible serious side effects of Quillivant XR are heart-related problems and mental problems, as well as slowing of growth (height and weight) in children. Children should have their height and weight checked often while taking Quillivant XR. Quillivant XR treatment may be stopped if a problem is found during these check-ups."
OK, so ... if they don't drop dead, then there's the pharma induced mental health problems ... where is that taking our children? To places like schools where bad things have happened because of these drug induced mental health problems, that's where.
Have you considered Smokeless Cannabis Remedies (SCRs)?! SCRs are the answer for all children and most adults for most conditions and ailments. Cannabis is infused into oil and encapsulated at various strengths for various conditions. When used correctly, lives are changed in wonderful ways. There is no need for your child to be "stoned out of their mind" or to have those other horrible side effects that western medicine offers.
I'm asking you to do yourself a favor ... LEARN MORE! Cannabis Kills Cancer and truly IS the answer for most ailments and conditions people of all ages are fighting. Oh, have you read the side effects of using Cannabis? Possible euphoria. Or ... you might win a gold medal or become President of the United States of America. Go figure.